We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Delta LT Fleece Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 21
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Slightly breathable for temperature regulation in many situations.
- Can keep you cool when layering in cold conditions, but won’t overheat you when in warm conditions.
- High quality material and construction for a long-lasting product.
- Very lightweight for easy layering and stand alone use.
- Keeps you comfortable and warm while sleeping or relaxing in the evening.
- Provides plenty of stretch for a full range of motion.
- Lightweight for all-day comfort on the trail.
- The lighter weight makes it easy to layer under heavier jackets or over base layers.
- Fashionable and stylish to wear on the trail or around town.
- Contains two hand pockets and a small pocket on the left sleeve for storing gear securely.
- Breathes fairly well in a variety of climates and during various activities.
- Wicks away moisture to prevent overheating and sweating during outdoor activities.
- The material is pill-resistant for a long-lasting and durable product.
- Cozy and comfortable for all-day use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Despite being breathable, this is not the top choice for use during strenuous activities.
- The zippers can be tedious and hard to use since they are smaller and tougher to grasp.
- Not the lightest option compared to others on the market.
The Arc’teryx Delta LT Fleece Jacket for women is a breathable, comfortable, and durable layering option that works well in a variety of weather conditions and during numerous activities. Since this jacket is so lightweight, it can be worn comfortably all day long, over a base layer or under a heavier and more protective jacket.