We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Canada Goose Lodge Down Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 247
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very warm and looks stylish and sleek.
- Comfortable and versatile for various climates.
- Keeps you warm in single-digit weather.
- High-quality product when constructed correctly, since there are some reports of stitching coming undone.
- The interior material does a good job of retaining heat.
- Stream-lined style provides a fashionable look.
- Able to layer underneath comfortably to aid in versatility.
- The down insulation is unique and develops in real-weather conditions, making it great for temperature regulation.
- Adjusted fit and simple sleeves for a sleek style
- If you wash and treat your jacket, it can last a very long time.
- Reasonable price for the quality you get.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the zipper getting stuck and stitching coming undone.
- Length isn’t long enough for some activities
- The jacket can ride up when you sit down or make certain movements, making it not the best choice for active use or for taller people.
- The outer material is very thin and lightweight, which may succumb to wear and tear due to friction.
The Canada Goose Lodge Down Jacket for men is a warm, stylish, and comfortable insulating-layer option that is great for dry and cold conditions. The uniquely-made insulation makes it great for temperature regulation, while the fit allows you to layer underneath, letting you wear this jacket in many climates. While some concerns about durability have been raised, this jacket is widely beloved by most owners.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.