We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Fi’zi:k Arione Saddle and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 85 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.4 stars
Expert Rating: 4 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 314
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- High-quality construction and materials.
- Lets you comfortably ride in many different positions.
- Good construction for long-term rides.
- The saddle bends and flexes, letting it form to your body and reduce the need for more padding.
- Easily fits to your bike for quick installation.
- Available in both regular and wide options to fit a variety of cyclists.
- The dimensions make it longer than most saddles, allowing for full range motion.
- The Flex technology increases flexibility in the area where your thighs met the seat.
- The added length lets you be in various positions comfortably.
- The saddle is lightweight for the money spent.
- Combines flexibility and high-quality padding.
- The design lets you move forward and back on the saddle easily and to adjust determining on the certain terrain and level of effort.
- Used by professionals due to the high-quality.
- The seat conforms to your body over time, adding to the comfort.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Despite being lightweight, it is slightly heavier than other saddles on the market.
- Limited color options.
- The suede strip in the center can snag your shorts.
- Some riders may not like the longer saddle for long-term use.
The Fi’zi:k Arione Saddle is a high quality, flexible, and comfortable option that uses a longer shape and flexible material to enhance the performance and long-term comfort during use. The unique shape lets you ride in various positions during your training session, floating out of the saddle during hard efforts, and sitting back during the relaxed periods. Despite being expensive and some not liking the longer-shape, for those who want a saddle that provides ample mobility, long-term comfort, and quality construction, this is a great option.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.