We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Kuat Trio Fork Mount Roof System and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 35
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Fits multiple axle standards, increasing the versatility of this product.
- Uses high-quality materials and construction for a long-lasting product.
- The tray design is stable and secure when compared to other options.
- Provides only minimal wind noise for a comfortable and non-annoying ride.
- Pretty lightweight considering the amount of weight it can hold.
- The construction is high-end for added durability and support.
- Capable of holding a vast range of bikes, increasing the versatility and compatibility of this product.
- Comes with an optional adapter kit for added compatibility with fat bikes.
- The aerodynamic design reduces wind noise and does not harm fuel economy of your vehicle.
- Takes up a very minimal amount of space when in use.
- Comes with an integrated cable lock for added security.
- Compatible with nearly every kind of axle size or fork spacing for added versatility.
- Easier to load than the “wheel-on” model type, increasing the ease-of-use of this roof system.
- No contact with the bike frames, so you don’t have to be concerned about this system harming your bike paint.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The stainless steel construction can rust if left on the car during various weather conditions.
- You need a tool to switch the fork mount sizes, which reduces the ease-of-use.
- Takes some time to unload off of the car, reducing the efficiency.
- Despite being easy to use in terms of loading the bikes, the assembly could be a bit easier and quicker.
- The boost hub adapters are not included in the package, meaning you need to spend extra money.
The Kuat Trio Fork Mount Roof System is an easy-to-use, compatible, and lightweight option that works well for those who want to load and unload their bikes quickly. Despite being tedious to take off the vehicle, if you frequently use a roof system and want to leave the Trio Fork on your car for prolonged periods of time, this can be a good way to efficiently transport any type of bike.