We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Fjallraven Keb Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 37
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides ample mobility for active use.
- Breathable due to the ventilation zippers.
- Fit is good for different body shapes and is comfortable.
- Stylish and functional due to the cut and ample storage space.
- Versatile due to the functional pockets, zippers, and ventilation.
- Can be tightened at the bottom in three different positions depending on activity.
- Stretchy material is used in the crotch area and behind the knees for articulation and mobility.
- The rear area and the area behind the knees are reinforced and have durable seams, for extra protection.
- The legs are reinforced with double fabric in order to withstand abrasion.
- There is a ventilation opening with a zipper running from the knees to the hips, in order to provide ample breathability.
- There is a hook for attachment to snow shoes, enhancing compatibility.
- The two patch pockets on the thighs are very useful for quick and convenient storage.
- The boot cuffs function well as gaiters, and can seal out snow and debris.
- Elastic material is used in order to enhance mobility.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of not being durable and the material fraying and separating.
- Might have to order a size up if you are not a very slim body type.
- Might not fit properly in both the waist and legs depending on your body shape.
- Expensive option, but it is a high-quality choice.
- The belt loops might be too small to fit most belts.
- Not fully waterproof.
- At the heavier-end for pants.
The Fjallraven Keb Pant for women is a mobile, breathable, and functional option that is well-suited for outdoor use due to the storage space, big leg-vents, and stretchy material. Despite some issues with sizing and some concerns about durability, if you find the fit is right for your body shape, this could be a great pant for outdoor adventures.