We’ve read the reviews across the web for the The North Face ThermoBall Insulated Vest – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 81
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Uses high-quality materials and construction for long-lasting use.
- Provides extra warmth, making it a good choice for layering during cold days.
- Stylish for use walking around town or for wearing on the trails.
- Provides warmth without being bulky or uncomfortable for layering.
- Keeps your core temperature warm enough while running or exercising in cold temperatures.
- The jacket is sleek and stylish for a variety of occasions.
- Seals in the warmth without adding much extra weight to your wardrobe.
- The puffy synthetic fill adds extra warmth for layering.
- Provides some warmth to the wearer, even when wet, to keep your temperature regulated in rainy or snowy conditions.
- Traps in heat and blocks light wind to keep you warm during tough conditions.
- Provides plenty of core protection to regulate your temperature effectively on cold days.
- Features a DWR coating for protection against light precipitation.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The camouflage print is unflattering and does not look like it does online.
- Some instances of color discrepancies viewing online vs. the vest arriving in-person.
- Not the best choice for high-alpine adventures, due to the lack of single-layering warmth.
- Not the best option as an outer layer during consistently-wet or cold adventures.
- Some users would prefer a bit more length to fully cover when doing outdoor activities.
The North Face ThermoBall Insulated Vest for women is a stylish, warm, and easy layering option that works well in a variety of weather conditions. Keeping your core temperature regulated and adding style for short walks around town, this insulated vest works well as a mid-layer during very cold days or an outer-layer during dry and mild conditions.