We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Flylow Daisy Insulated Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 28
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Great color options.
- Comfortable material and fit.
- High-quality material and construction.
- The inseam is long enough for taller people.
- Roomy enough legs for bigger-sized people but still has a slim appearance.
- Adjustable waist allows you to cinch to your desired preference.
- The hip pockets are easy to open and shut.
- Provides leg vent zippers for enhanced breathability.
- Adequate mobility for activities.
- Provides nice insulation on colder days.
- A button keeps the pants cinched tightly.
- Soft fabric and provides good warmth.
- Powder cuffs are secured by snaps and Velcro closures.
- 5-6″ exterior cuff zippers allows you to easily adjust based on the size of your boots.
- Button closure on the top of the pant prevents the snap from coming undone mid-ride.
- Two zippered front pockets for secure storage.
- Twill outer fabric provides stylish insulation.
- Features a layer of “synthetic down” insulation for lightweight warmth.
- Form-fitting and straight-leg cut for style and function.
- No issues with the pants fitting too low-rise.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The zippers don’t feel sturdy or secure.
- The thigh vents don’t have mesh backing them, so snow can get in when open.
- Not the most waterproof option on the market.
- Moisture can soak through after being on the slopes for a couple of hours.
- Some issues with sizing discrepancies and the inseam being measured incorrectly.
- Some users wish the inner-thigh seam vent was longer.
- Not as warm as some other options available.
- Some reports of color discrepancies.
The Flylow Daisy Insulated Pant for women is a great option for female skiers and snowboarders who want a slim-fitting, comfortable, warm, and high-quality pant. You might sacrifice some waterproofing abilities for style when purchasing this pant, but the secure storage, powder cuffs, and adjustable waistband make this a top choice for athletes who usually shred in drier weather.