We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Oakley Radar EV Path Prizm Sunglasses and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 97
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- High-quality materials and construction.
- Provides great clarity during use in various conditions.
- Vents work well to prevent moisture buildup.
- Stylish look and function very well.
- Comfortable and doesn’t create pressure points.
- Doesn’t slip during use and the side arms grip well.
- Provides durable and lightweight construction.
- The raised lens aid in better vision when your head is tilted downwards during cycling.
- The Prizm lenses aid in increasing visibility due to the higher contrast.
- Ventilation is great due to the new vented lens.
- Comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- Doesn’t create any pressure points or pinch spots during use.
- Very lightweight, and is a gram lighter than the original model.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The surface is susceptible to scratches so you have to take care of them.
- Expensive, but the quality is worth it.
- The longer arms on the sides can get in the way of some helmets.
- The peripheral vision in the upper portion isn’t as good as some other options.
- The hydrophobic coating is only on the outer portion of the glasses.
The Oakley Radar EV Path Prizm Sunglasses are durable, lightweight, and breathable sunglasses that provide a secure and comfortable fit during cycling. Despite the longer arms getting in the way with certain helmets and the peripheral vision not being the best, the high level of clarity, high-quality materials, and durability all aid in creating a long-lasting and functional pair of sunglasses for active cycling use.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.