We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Osprey Packs Transporter 95L Duffel and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 61
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very functional to carry heavy weight during car or plane trips.
- Features good zippers that are quick to grasp and slide easily.
- The backpack straps are comfortable and supportive while carrying a full pack.
- The handles are ergonomically-placed on the bag to make it easy and efficient to quickly pick up the pack.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for a long-lasting product.
- Contains plenty of space for bulky clothes that are often difficult to fit in a suitcase or backpack.
- Water-resistant for protection during light precipitation.
- Holds just the right amount of gear for car camping and hiking.
- Contains internal mesh pockets to organize your small gear items.
- Durable to withstand rubbing and brushing up against terrain.
- Works well for carrying gear for a variety of sports, like snowboarding, skiing, rock climbing, and skating.
- Contains an end pocket to quickly store small items of gear.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Does not contain a shoulder strap, so does not have different ways of carrying the weight in the bag.
- Does not feature a stowaway waist belt for carrying very heavy weight.
- Not a great option for those who need a spacious hiking backpack due to the construction and backpack straps.
The Osprey Packs Transporter 95L Duffel is a spacious, durable, and versatile pack that can store huge amounts of snowboarding, skiing, skating, or outdoor adventure gear. Although this would not be the best choice for carrying long distances on your back, this duffel works very well for car camping and extended trips due to the sheer size and organizational qualities.