We’ve read the reviews across the web for the POC Crave Sunglasses and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 37
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides a great field of vision.
- Fits well and doesn’t fog up during use.
- Lightweight and stylish.
- Very clear lens and protects your eyes.
- Feels snug around your face and ears.
- Integrates very well with a POC helmet.
- Easy to clean and maintain over time.
- Comfortable to wear for performance and for long days cycling.
- Compatible and comfortable with most helmets.
- Arms are detachable in case of a crash.
- The optics are very high-quality.
- No distortion when looking around through different angles in the lenses.
- Comes in a protective case with space for an extra lens.
- Different frames available to match your kit.
- Provides added wind and spray protection when compared to some traditional sports sunglasses.
- Provides great color definition and glare protection.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The color may be slightly different than pictured online, causing some discrepancies.
- Some reports of the arms hitting in a strange place, causing the glasses to move around.
The POC Crave Sunglasses are comfortable, well-fitting, and secure sunglasses that provide a clear field of vision and compatibility with most helmets. Despite some issues with color discrepancies, the easy maintenance, the secure and snug fit, and the high clarity provided make this a great choice for any cyclist.