We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Hestra Henrik Leather Pro Model Mitten – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 25
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Minimalistic style, and can use under a shell.
- Wrist straps add security.
- Lightweight, but warm and durable.
- Provides adequate grip for most activities.
- Comfortable for prolonged use.
- The glove liner inside the mittens allows for versatility and functionality.
- Extremely comfortable material and inside liner.
- Construction is high-quality.
- Top-of-the-line leather is used for style and durability.
- Durable and long-lasting for multiple seasons.
- Features Thermolite insulation for added warmth, even when wet.
- Velcro closure ensures a snug fit and adjustable tightness.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Tedious to get on and off.
- Expensive, but it might be worth it if a high-quality mitten is what you’re looking for.
- Runs a bit small and tight.
- Runs a little cold, and might not provide the warmth you need.
The Hestra Henrik Leather Pro Model Mitten for men is a minimalist, lightweight, and durable option for those who want a comfortable mitt for winter use. The struggle of getting the mitten on and off and the higher price point may deter some, but if you prioritize a long-lasting and cozy mitt, then this could be the choice for you.