We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Hestra Leather Fall Line 3-Finger Glove – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 73
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides the dexterity that gloves do, while keeping the warmth of a mitten.
- Allows you an easy way to get in and out of bindings for snowboarding due to dexterity.
- Soft leather feel for comfort.
- Cuff tightens to ensure warmth and fits under jacket cuffs.
- Keeps hands warm in below freezing temps.
- Able to adjust helmet, goggles, and jacket without taking off mittens.
- Comes with grommets and a carabiner to clip to belt loop.
- Leather reinforcements in high-use areas to enhance durability.
- Articulated knuckles and shaped palms prevent them from being restrictive.
- Great dexterity, grip, and comfort.
- Leather provides a decent wind-barrier.
- Comfortable wearing in 10-15 degree Fahrenheit temperatures.
- Polyester lining allows damp hands to dry quickly.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Takes a little to get used to the design.
- Need to keep treatment on the leather for it to remain water-resistant.
- You can’t remove the liner to dry it.
- Pointer finger is colder than the rest due to design.
- No nose-wipe which is a bummer.
- Weather-resistance requires more maintenance than most gloves.
- Warmth falls short for the price.
- When the cuff is cinched, there is extra strap hanging down.
The Hestra Leather Fall Line 3-Finger Glove for men is warm and versatile, performing at the top of the spectrum in most categories. The unique three finger construction provides for exceptional warmth and dexterity.