We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Rio Gallegos Zip-Front Wader – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 60
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The shape of the booties fits very well.
- Very high durability for rough use without showing wear-and-tear.
- Comfortable due to utilizing high-quality materials and smart construction.
- Enough room to layer underneath.
- Hand warmer pockets keep hands warm in cold weather.
- The gravel guard and kneepads are good for when you kneel in the water.
- Zippered pockets on the inside for easy and convenient storage.
- Expensive, but they’re long-lasting and high-quality.
- The fit of the booties is very good, even though they might be warm.
- The material is very durable and prevents leaks even in tough conditions.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The chest and waist areas are more form-fitting when compared to the roomy fit previous models had, which may cause some sizing issues.
- The waterproof pocket might be too small to be usable for most items and phones.
- Despite the zippered pockets being convenient, some may not like the placement of them being a bit high.
- The compartment inside the waders might be uncomfortable for some.
- The fleece-lined booties might be too warm.
- Not the most breathable for intense activity.
The Patagonia Rio Gallegos Zip-Front Wader for men is a durable, comfortable, and high quality option that will last many years, stand up to wear-and-tear, and keep you dry. Despite not being the most breathable, the longevity and high quality of this product will keep it lasting throughout numerous seasons, making it a great choice for any level of fisherman.