We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Simms Freestone Stockingfoot Wader – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 22
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable and warm for long days in the water.
- Completely waterproof to keep you dry in all conditions.
- Can layer underneath to keep you warm in most weather conditions.
- Stylish and sleek for a flattering look while using.
- The fit is adjustable and can easily change to fit a variety of body shapes.
- Breathable and well ventilated for warm days on the water.
- Features four layers of waterproof material for ample protection.
- The material is breathable laminate to promote ventilation.
- Midline-cut so that you don’t get too hot while wearing.
- The women’s specific cut provides ample comfort for long days on the water.
- The women’s cut provides articulation for a sufficient range of motion.
- Comes in a variety of sizes for you to be able to choose a personalized and flattering fit.
- Contains a reach-through handwarmer pocket for cold days.
- Features a zippered top-stash pocket to keep your valuables secure.
- The back yoke design has been improved since previous models for ample performance capabilities.
- The Toray QuadraLam fabric combines breathability and durability into one wader.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some user reports of fitting a little snug in the waist, so you may want to try on before purchasing.
- Some reports of the ankle guards being a little bit wider than they might need to be for your ankles.
- Some reports of the leg material being a little tight and not being completely mobile.
The Simms Freestone Stockingfoot Wader for women is a functional and adjustable option that works well in a variety of weather conditions and for all-day use. If you frequently fish outside and are looking for a comfortable, ventilated, but warm wader, then this could be a good choice for you.