We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Smith Attack ChromaPop Sunglasses and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 54
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Durable and long-lasting.
- Lightweight and comfortable.
- Lens is high-quality material and construction.
- Works well for mountain biking due to the coverage and snug fit.
- Provides optimal clarity.
- Changing lenses is quick and easy.
- Has two different lens options depending on situation.
- The ChromaPop makes everything sharper and higher clarity.
- Able to switch the arms off the lens by detaching the magnetic clamp.
- Works well in various lighting conditions.
- The visual field isn’t obstructed by the frame.
- Fit is snug without being too tight.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Have to take apart the sunglasses to store in the case.
- The top can press against the helmet if your helmet slides down during use.
- The carrying case might be a little big for your pack.
- Expensive, but the quality is worth it.
- When looking at certain objects, like light reflecting off of water, you get a secondary image (“ghosting”) that occurs.
The Smith Attack ChromaPop Sunglasses are large high-quality, adjustable, and snug-fitting glasses that are well-suited for those who need multiple lenses and the ability to switch out the arms. Despite being expensive and needing to take them apart to store in the carrying case, the impressive clarity, lighter-weight materials, and long-lasting construction make these sunglasses a top choice.