We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Stanley Adventure Cooler – 30-Quart and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 153
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Keeps drinks and food cold for a few days when packed correctly.
- Able to unload and load into the car with only one person.
- The taller height than a normal cooler makes it usable for a table and easy for travel.
- Walls are thick and provide protection and insulation.
- Latches are sturdy and durable.
- Has ample storage for 1-2 people to use for an extended period of time.
- Latches are easy to use and simple.
- Has big handles on each side to make it easy to grab and carry.
- Very durable in tough conditions and can withstand drops and dings.
- Keeps ice and drinks cold for multiple days in a row.
- Able to use as a seat and stool without any collapsing.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The drain leaks no matter how tight you close it.
- Not as durable as a YETI cooler, but still holds up well.
- Cooler will leak when you turn it upside down.
- Only lasted two days in insulation test for keeping drinks and food cold, lasting about 2 days when hovering around 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Doesn’t have any rubber feet on the bottom, so it can get scratched and it can scratch surfaces.
The Stanley Adventure Cooler – 30-Quart is an affordable and functional option that works well for campers who want a cooler that can be used as a seat or a table, can be easily packed, and can be loaded and unloaded with only one person. Despite some issues with leaking and not keeping items cold for more than 2 days, this is a good choice for those who need to keep drinks and food cold for a weekend trip and don’t want to break the bank.