We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Smith Mission Helmet and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 4
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Liners and ear muffs removable for washing purposes.
- Adjustable air flow to regulate temperature.
- Lightweight at just 16 oz for a medium.
- Absorbs energy due to the foam and cylinder sections inside.
- Uses “Aerocore” construction which efficiently channels airflow out of the helmet to regulate temperature.
- Features 14 vents, with 10 adjustable vents you can open and close.
- The ear pads and chinstrap are comfortable against your face.
- Runs true to size for easy finding of fit.
- A good low-to-mid-range price option.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some issues of the helmet pressing on your ears.
- No adjustment feature for the ear pads limits adjustability.
- Less durable than other options on the market.
- Shows wear faster than other more expensive alternatives.
- Not the most stylish, but provides a basic look that goes with most gear.
- Doesn’t hold up well to multiple impacts.
The Smith Mission Helmet is a lightweight, protective, and ventilated option that is well-suited for those who want to adjust and customize their airflow and color choice, and not break the bank. Despite being less durable than other options and showing wear quicker, this helmet is good for those who prioritize functionality and a comfortable fit at an affordable price.