We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Armada ARV 116 JJ Ski and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 94 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.9 stars
Expert Rating: 4.2 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 51
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Versatile to use in a wide range of conditions for added functionality.
- The skis contain just the right amount of stiffness to make it easy for you to pop off of moguls and bumps while skiing at high speeds.
- The smooth tip provides more agility when cruising at high speeds down the mountain for added performance benefits.
- The skis float well on lightweight snow for fast and fun use.
- The skis add stability to avoid chattering and instability while riding at high speeds.
- The material is durable and long-lasting for multi-season use.
- Easy to turn and pivot quickly, increasing the user-friendliness of the skis.
- Floats well to allow for higher speeds, making the skis a good choice for advanced skiers.
- Works well for traditional runs and skiing in the backcountry, increasing the versatility of the skis.
- The new 2mm of camber increases the versatility of these skis from the previous models for those who tackle a wide range of snow conditions.
- The 3D contoured section helps the skier make quick turns and navigate on a wide variety of powder conditions.
- The stiffer tips makes it easier to turn in tight conditions for elite-level skiers.
- The lack of tapering makes the skis more stable and sturdy while cruising at high speeds.
- The style and graphic of the skis is flattering and cool-looking while using on and off the slopes.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Although the construction of the ski provides more stability while cruising at high speeds, it is not the most stable option to use in deep powder.
The Armada ARV 116 JJ Ski is a versatile, stylish, and performance-focused ski that works well for elite skiers who want to shred tight turns, cruise in various weather conditions, and ski at high speeds. For advanced skiers who are looking for a ski that can work well on traditional runs and backcountry trails, this could be a good option.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2.