We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Eureka Gonzo Grill and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 40
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The setup is easy and quick.
- You don’t need multiple fuel canisters, which enhances the convenience of the grill.
- High-quality construction and rugged for tough use.
- Performs well in inclement weather and transports easily.
- Versatile for cooking while remaining highly-transportable.
- The contained flame design is good for dry climates.
- Clean-up is easy and not messy, so it doesn’t take very long.
- Versatile for cooking, grilling, and boiling.
- Very easy to use with simple instructions.
- Can use as a griddle or a grill.
- Made of durable materials that are long-lasting.
- Features a removable iron disc that is smooth on one side and striped on the other, acting as both a griddle and a grill.
- The cast iron cooking material is easy to clean.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Awkward to carry since it doesn’t come with the bag.
- The lid falls off when transporting longer distances.
- The flame control can be a little finicky to use.
- Heavy when carrying for one person.
- The flow control isn’t clearly marked to know what setting it is on.
The Eureka Gonzo Grill is an easy-to-use, versatile, and durable option that is well-suited for camping. Despite being heavy and awkward to carry, this would be a good choice if two people were transporting the grill, or if you didn’t have to carry it long distances to a campsite. We would recommend this grill for those who want a simple, durable, and easy-to-clean option.