We’ve read the reviews across the web for the YETI Tundra Haul Cooler and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 3436
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Durable and heavy-duty for use against tough terrain.
- High-quality materials and construction for long-lasting use.
- Features cut-outs on the lid so it securely stays strapped when not in use.
- Keeps ice for over a week, providing functionality on long-term trips.
- The wheels are easy to maneuver on uneven and bumpy terrain.
- Keeps your food and drink cold for multiple days during long camping trips.
- The cooler is bear-proof to keep you safe during camping.
- Extremely durable for use in tough conditions and rough terrain.
- The latches are heavy-duty and easy to quickly use when opening or shutting your cooler.
- Easy to roll on various types of terrain, like asphalt, rocks, and dirt.
- Available in various colors for complete personalization and style.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Expensive when compared to other similar choices on the market.
- The handle is not the most ergonomic and can be a bit tedious to use.
- The cooler is heavy for its size, making it a bit more difficult to carry or roll around.
- Expensive when compared to other similar choices, making it a big investment.
The YETI Tundra Haul Cooler is a durable, high-quality, and functional option that works well for keeping food and drink cold for multiple days, withstanding tough conditions, and smoothly rolling over uneven and bumpy terrain. Once you decide the high price is worth the investment, this cooler will last multiple camping seasons.