We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Flylow Sphinx Bib Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 9
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable to wear for all-day use.
- Enough pockets for ample storage.
- Long side-zipper makes rest stops easy and efficient.
- Plenty of flexibility for ample movement and mobility.
- Vents provide extra breathability and prevent overheating.
- Waterproofing capabilities are able to withstand heavy precipitation.
- Trim-fitting so it isn’t too baggy or too tight and constricting.
- Waterproof to protect against the weather.
- Soft for added comfort during long days.
- Six pockets for ample storage.
- Kangaroo pouch-style pocket adds extra convenience for quick storing.
- Uses 40 grams of synthetic insulation to provide ample warmth.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not the warmest option in sub-freezing temperatures despite being insulated.
- Some issues with the straps being too short for some users.
The Flylow Sphinx Bib Pant for women is a comfortable and weather-protective option that is well-suited for those who constantly ski and ride in wet weather. The functionality, breathability, and waterproofing in this bib pant make it a nice choice.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.