We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Hydro Flask 22L Soft Cooler Pack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 196
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable to wear when transporting.
- Lightweight and leak-proof.
- The pockets provide convenient storage.
- Able to hold enough beverages and food for a one-day trip for 4 people.
- Ample padding on the back of the pack and the straps are wide enough to use comfortably.
- The top can unzip and open easily for quick access.
- Able to stand up for added functionality and convenience.
- The wide lid and pockets aid in easy storage.
- Minimal and sleek look for added style.
- Water-tight zippers prevent any leaks.
- Features external cinching straps to adjust the fit.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The mesh drink pocket isn’t large enough for some bigger containers.
- The water-tight zippers are a little tough to open with one hand.
- Carry handle is off-centered, making carrying difficult when using the handle.
- Reports of ice turning into water 40 hours into a test, instead of the claimed 48 hours.
- More expensive than the competition.
- Smaller capacity than other options.
The Hydro Flask 22L Soft Cooler Pack is an easy-to-use, transportable, and functional option that is well-suited for camping trips and single-day trips for the whole family. Despite being more expensive and having a smaller capacity, the comfort of using when transporting, the ample pockets and wide top-lid, and the convenience factor of the pack makes it a great choice for any person who wants to be able to bring food and beverages for a single-day or weekend trip.