We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Icebreaker BodyFit 200 Oasis 1/2-Zip Top – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 332
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Great for versatile use as an active layer and as a base-layer during wintertime.
- Sleeves are plenty long to fully cover.
- Warm and comfortable.
- Able to pack easily and doesn’t take up much room at all.
- Performs well in wet conditions.
- Wicks away moisture from your body when you’re sweating.
- Zippered neck lets you seal in the warmth during cold days.
- Material provides stretch for ample mobility.
- Fit is flattering so you can wear it by itself.
- Durable and versatile.
- Tag are printing on to fabric so not scratchy.
- Freedom of movement.
- Good odor control.
- Wool is not scratchy.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The color might be a bit dramatic and too bright for some people’s tastes.
- Some users do not like the big printed logo.
- The fit is tight so you may need to size-up depending on your preference.
- Some think the Merino wool isn’t as soft as they’d like.
- Outrageously expensive.
The Icebreaker BodyFit 200 Oasis 1/2-Zip Top for women is a versatile, comfortable, and mobile option that is well-suited for those who want a top that can be used as a stand-alone active layer and as a base-layer in cold conditions. Despite being a bit bright and fitting too snug for some people, the ability of this top to be worn during intense activities makes it a great option during outdoor excursions, or easily pack into your bag.