We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Volcom Elm Gore Bib Overall Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 18
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Keeps you dry while riding in wet and tough weather conditions.
- Breathable for use in warm conditions.
- The fit and style are flattering for use on and off the slopes.
- Contains plenty of pockets for the storage of small gear items.
- Features a cellphone chest pocket for added functionality while on the go.
- The material is flexible and provides a full range of motion.
- Durable for long-lasting use over multiple seasons.
- The fit is tailored and slim looking for added style.
- Semi-packable for storing in a suitcase or backpack while going on a trip.
- Breathable for use during intense exercise and during warm days.
- Features 28k waterproofing to keep you dry during prolonged precipitation.
- The reinforced hem at the bottom of the pants increases durability against tough terrain.
- The construction is durable and high-quality for long-lasting use.
- The stretch panels increase your range of motion for added flexibility.
The Volcom Elm Gore Bib Overall Pant for women is a well-constructed, weatherproof, and durable option that works well for long days on the slopes. With a flattering fit, tough material, and breathability, this pant works well for a variety of conditions.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.