We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Norrona Falketind Flex1 Softshell Pant – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 99
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Versatile to wear for casual use and active use.
- Very comfortable and a great fit.
- High-quality construction and material.
- Stretchy material for ample mobility.
- Waist has velcro to adjust the sizing.
- Ample pockets and storage space.
- Sturdy and resistant outer fabric to abrasions.
- Water beads up well on the pants.
- Breathable and stretchy material.
- Wind-resistant material to protect against weather.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some may not like the slim/square fit.
- Pockets are slightly small for some items.
- The pant legs may not fit over ski boots.
- No crampon reinforcement on cuff, but the inside gaiters can tighten to prevent them getting caught.
- More expensive than other brands, but the high quality is worth it.
The Norrona Falketind Flex1 Softshell Pant for men is a sturdy, breathable, and mobile pant that is well-suited for protecting against wind, water, and snow. Despite no crampon reinforcement and being more expensive, the high-quality of the product can be seen through the comfortable material, great fit, and top-of-the-line construction. Look no further if you’re searching for a mobile, weather-resistant, and durable soft-shell pant.