We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Norrona Falketind Gore-Tex Pant – Men’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.7 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 25
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable for all-day wearing.
- Contains two accessible pockets for quick storage.
- Breathable for use during intense exercise.
- The Gore-Tex material keeps you warm and protected during inclement weather.
- Comes in a variety of colors for complete personalization.
- The fit is flattering and comfortable for all-day use.
- Works well for plenty of outdoor activities like ski touring, mountaineering, and hunting.
- The material is durable for long-lasting use in tough terrain.
- Provides ample protection during inclement weather.
- Waterproof to keep you dry during prolonged precipitation.
- Windproof to protect your legs from getting cold during winter months.
- Easy to put on and take off while changing layers.
- Keeps you comfortable and regulates your temperature during various seasons.
- Durable for long-lasting use over many seasons.
- Versatile to use during many outdoor seasons.
- Stretchy for plenty of mobility during hiking.
- Breathable for use during intense outdoor activities.
The Norrona Falketind Gore-Tex Pant for men is a versatile, protective, and breathable option that works well for multi-season use in the backcountry. With weatherproof material, stretchy fabric, and a comfortable fit, this pant works well for all-day wear during a wide range of outdoor activities.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.