We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Mountain Hardwear Absolute Zero Down Suit – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 17
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The pockets are spaced functionally and offer plenty of capacity for gear.
- Very waterproof and windproof to keep you protected during inclement weather.
- You can unzip the sides of the legs for additional ventilation and breathability.
- Works well to keep you warm in very cold conditions.
- Offers plenty of space for layering underneath of the suit.
- The zippers are smooth and easy to use.
- Compacts to a small size for being a poofy and high-fill suit.
- The hood features 4 adjustment pulls for a snug and secure fit.
- The hood is roomy and provides ample weather protection.
- The internal suspenders are velcro adjustable for personalization of fit.
- The collar is high enough to hide your face and protect from inclement weather.
- The insulation and loft is plenty warm, so you might not even need to wear any layers underneath.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The pockets are not specific handwarmer pockets to keep you comfortable and warm during use.
- The Velcro closures at the front of the hood can be a bit tedious to get undone quickly.
- The water bottle pockets might be a little bit too small for certain water bottles.
- The legs might be too long for certain body types.
The Mountain Hardwear Absolute Zero Down Suit for men is a very warm, weather-protective, and comfortable option for very cold weather conditions. This suit is designed to keep the user warm and safe in subzero temperatures in the toughest of conditions.