We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Seea Swimwear Hermosa Long-Sleeve Surf Suit – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.6 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 22
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Feminine and flattering shape.
- Keeps you warm in cold waters.
- Fits snug which allows it to stay in place during active use.
- Comfortable for all-day use.
- Protects your skin from getting sunburned.
- Material on the arms is stretchier and lighter than the torso fabric.
- Made from polyester spandex to remain mobile during active use.
- Keeps color and shape after years of use.
- Provides UV protection to protect against sunburn.
- Stays in place while using.
- The classic-cut bottom will provide the traditional fit most surfers are used to and will stay in place during use.
- The patterns are fun and flattering.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might need to size up if you have an athletic or bigger body shape.
- Price is a bit high but the high-quality is worth it.
- Some reports of not having enough coverage over the chest area.
- Harder to change out of since it stays in place so well.
The Seea Swimwear Hermosa Long-Sleeve Surf Suit for women is a flattering, mobile, and comfortable suit that is well-suited for all-day use in and out of the water. Despite possibly needing to size-up and being a little thin in the chest area for some, this suit will keep you warm, prevents your skin from getting burned, and has stretchy enough fabric to surf with ease.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.