We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Marmot Refuge Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.2 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 35
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The material is thick and warm for cold days on the mountain.
- The fit is snug around the hips and waist area for added style and a form-fitting look without being too tight.
- Features side vents for added breathability during warmer days.
- The waist band is adjustable to personalize your fit.
- Waterproof to keep you dry during inclement weather.
- The elastic gaiter on the legs helps keep snow out of the pants during deep snow.
- Features multiple pockets for secure gear storage.
- The cut is more tailored and slim than other options for a stylish and sleek look.
- Available in a wide range of colors for complete personalization.
- The waist is adjustable to create a snug and comfortable fit.
- Features leg vents for added breathability.
- Features a RECCO reflector for added safety during avalanche scenarios.
- Features water-resistant zippers for use in rain and snow.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The material can feel stiff for exercises that require a full range of motion.
- Not the best value for your money when compared to other similar pants.
- The waterproofing is comparable with pants that are less money,
The Marmot Refuge Pant for women is an adjustable, stylish, and weatherproof option that will keep you dry during inclement weather. For those who want a stylish choice that has a form-fitting look for aesthetics on and off the mountain, this could be a good choice.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2.