We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Sidi Dragon 4 Mega Cycling Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 4
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Boa adjustment works well for fine adjustments.
- Replaceable bottom lugs for durability.
- Stiff sole provides ample power transfer.
- The break-in is quick for a comfortable fit.
- Lightweight for the high-quality construction and materials.
- Plenty of adjustability for customization of fit.
- A wide size range, which includes a ‘wide’ option to accommodate various foot shapes.
- The tread blocks are replaceable for a long-lasting product.
- The microfiber upper is soft and comfortable.
- The padded tongue adds comfort to the part of the shoe in direct contact with your foot.
- The reinforced toe and heel areas add durability.
- The microfiber material contains an anti-mold treatment to remain hygienic.
- Flexible toe works well in cross country training.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Very expensive when compared to other options.
- Expensive when compared to similar shoes.
- The durability of the upper section isn’t the most reliable.
- The closure mechanisms are a bit tedious to secure.
- There isn’t a two-way micro adjustment for finer adjustments.
- Some users may need more structured insoles for additional arch support.
The Sidi Dragon 4 Mega Cycling Shoe for men is a stiff, lightweight, and adjustable shoe that is well-suited for those who want a long-lasting and comfortable option. Despite being expensive and lacking some arch support, this cycling shoe provides reinforced toe and heel areas, a soft microfiber upper, and plenty of adjustability, all aiding in the comfort and fit of the shoe. This shoe is made for those who want a high-performance shoe that is also comfortable – and the price reflects it.