We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Assos sV.blitzFeder Vest – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 27
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Has a great fit and is very functional for everyday use.
- Provides protection against lightweight precipitation to keep you dry.
- Lightweight and breathable for ample comfort and ventilation.
- Very easy to put on and take off for functionality.
- Very well made and high-quality materials for a long-lasting product.
- Contains wind-blocking properties that make sure you won’t get cold during your rides.
- The material is much softer than previous models, adding all-day comfort.
- Packs away very small for easy transportation.
- The vest keeps your core warm for temperature regulation during rides.
- The zip goes high so you can lock in the warmth during cold days.
- Folds up extremely small for easy packing and convenience.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the zipper separating very early on, which questions the durability.
- Some reports of the cloth around the zipper wearing-out after the zipper starts failing.
- Features limited color choices, which reduce personalization.
- There are many reports of the shoulder flapping in the wind during riding, which can be annoying to the rider.
- Expensive for not being a flawless product.
- The sizing is a little difficult, since there are reports of the fit not working for some body shapes.
The Assos sV.blitzFeder Vest for men is a packable, weather-resistant, and comfortable option that can keep your temperature regulated all-day long. Despite being expensive for having some faults and containing zipper issues, this vest could be a good choice for those who are familiar with Assos sizing, want a transportable and convenient layer, and need a breathable choice for multiple weather conditions.