We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Thule Rapid Crossroad Railing Foot Pack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 189
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Easy to install and hold very securely.
- Installation instructions are clear and easy to follow.
- Looks stylish and fits on various cars.
- Easy to swap between vehicles for efficiency.
- Each foot has a built-in wrench which aids in the adjustment of the rubber strap for complete customization.
- Able to carry a variety of items safely with the foot pack.
- Adjustability allows you to clamp securely to the vehicle roof.
- You can tighten the strap easily by turning the screw.
- Offers maximum rack strength for various products.
- You can attach this rack to various raised railings for versatility.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The product doesn’t come with any locks for security.
- Slightly expensive when compared to other options.
- Noisy while using in high speeds.
The Thule Rapid Crossroad Railing Foot Pack is a secure, versatile, and easy to install option that is well-suited to carry numerous types of bikes. Despite not coming with any locks for security and being slightly expensive, this could be a good option for those who want an adjustable, versatile, and strong product.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.