We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx FL-355 Harness – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 18
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very lightweight at only 12.5 ounces.
- Evenly distributes weight to release any pressure.
- The quick-release strap lets you easily and quickly go to the bathroom.
- Four gear loops for plenty of storage.
- Provides stretch for ample mobility.
- Very comfortable during standing due to the construction.
- Great mobility during movement.
- Four ice clipper loops to the exterior of the harness.
- Spacious gear loops for plenty of gear.
- The gear loops lay flat which make moving around easy.
- The leg loops and the thinner waist belt aren’t confining or restricting.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The waist strap is a little short so you may have to undo the whole thing to fit it over your waist.
- The leg loops don’t taper as much as other options, and reduce the comfort.
- Despite having four ice clipper loops, they aren’t as functional as other options.
- The leg loops can dig into your legs while hanging.
The Arc’Teryx FL-355 Harness for women is a mobile, spacious, and functional option that is well-suited for those climbers who need ample storage and want a highly-flexible choice. Despite the waist strap being a little short and the leg loops reportedly digging into your legs during prolonged hanging, this harness is very nice for climbers who want to bring a substantial amount of gear without compromising their range of motion.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.