We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Metolius Safe Tech Deluxe Harness Improved – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 12
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Versatile to use for many different types of climbing.
- The adjustable rise lets you customize your fit for added personalization.
- Very comfortable for hanging around in for many hours.
- Features two belay loops for added functionality.
- Beefy and durable for long-term use.
- Adjustable to create the perfect fit for your body type.
- The durability and stability work well for longer climbs.
- The wide waist belt and padding increase all-day comfort.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the harness being uncomfortable for all-day use.
- The hip belt is straight and does not conform to the curves and shapes of a person’s body.
- The sizing chart might not be completely accurate, so you may need to try-on before purchasing.
- Slow to adjust due to the construction and placement of the double-backed buckles.
- The double belay loops are slightly staggered on top of each other, which can make it more difficult to access your gear.
- Not breathable when compared to other mesh-backed options.
- Not the best choice for sport and multi-pitch adventures due to the heavier weight.
- Despite being comfortable, the fit can be a bit restrictive for some body types.
- Time-consuming to put on before use, reducing the user-friendliness.
- Not the lightest or most compact option on the market.
- The gear loops are difficult to clip to quickly, reducing the user-friendliness.
The Metolius Safe Tech Deluxe Harness Improved for women is a comfortable, adjustable, and versatile option that can keep you supported in a wide range of climbing conditions. With a padded waist belt, adjustable rise, and heavy-duty materials, this durable harness may not be the lightest on the market, but it does inspire user confidence while hanging around for hours.