We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Squamish Hooded Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 125
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very lightweight and fits well.
- Easy to layer in various conditions.
- DWR coating protects against light precipitation.
- Easily compacts for transportation and packing.
- Torso is long and fully covers during activities.
- Articulated elbows for ample movement.
- Stows in chest pocket and has loop for convenience and stowing ability.
- Abrasion and wind-resistant for added durability and protection.
- Soft and comfortable material against your skin.
- Gusseted underarms provide a full range of motion.
- Very comfortable and versatile for various conditions.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Doesn’t have a waterproof zipper for extra weather protection.
- No pockets for secure storage.
- Slightly bulky when compared to other similar options.
- Expensive when compared to other options.
The Arc’Teryx Squamish Hooded Jacket for women is a mobile, comfortable, and lightweight option that works well in outdoor activities, providing both flexibility and durability. Despite being expensive and slightly bulky, this hoodie works well for layering, provides weather protection, and works in a variety of non-wet weather conditions.