We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Black Diamond Alpine Pant – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 53
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very durable in difficult terrain.
- Slimmer-fitting, but remains very breathable.
- Water-resistant for extra weather protection.
- Lightweight and flexible for ample mobility.
- Fit really well over boots for functionality when climbing.
- Leg cinch and belt at the waist for adjustability.
- Light enough to be comfortable, while still being durable and rugged to withstand tough conditions.
- Versatile pant for many conditions.
- Tough and durable material to withstand rough use.
- Very breathable and the fabric moves with you.
- Versatile and stylish to wear on the mountain or around town.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Only one side pocket instead of one on each leg.
- Only available in one color, which is black.
- Material makes some noise while moving.
The Black Diamond Alpine Pant is a breathable, versatile, and tough pant that works well in various conditions, due to the material and construction. Despite having limited storage, the pant is well ventilated for outdoor activities, combines lightweight material with durability, and is versatile enough to wear in the city or on the mountain.