We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Blue Water Icon Double Dry Climbing Rope – 9.1mm and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 19
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Handles well and is durable after periods of tough use.
- Doesn’t ice-up during use in alpine conditions.
- Versatility and able to pack easily makes this a good choice for a to-go rope.
- The sheath is strong and durable to withstand wear.
- Lightweight and versatile for many conditions.
- Soft feel and easy handling for efficiency.
- The material and the construction prevents any kinks in the rope, which enhances the efficiency.
- Clips quickly and easily.
- The dry treatment repels precipitation to keep the rope in good shape and prevent any wear.
- Lightweight when compared to other longer ropes.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users may wish it was bi-color for ease of use.
- Gets dirtier a little bit quicker than other options.
- Some reports of the handling being stiff.
The Blue Water Icon Double Dry Climbing Rope – 9.1mm is a versatile, lightweight, and functional option that is well-suited for climbers who tackle a variety of routes, and want a rope that can handle various terrain. Despite some reports of handling stiff and getting dirty quicker than other ropes, the dry treatment protects against precipitation, the thinner diameter provides easy use, and the lighter-weight makes it easy to bring along on any excursion.