We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Castelli Omloop Thermal Bib Short – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 65
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable and durable for long-term use.
- Great breathability and weight for 3-season use.
- Good balance between shorts and ¾ tights for versatility.
- Stylish and a great value.
- Good fit and high quality.
- Lightweight and breathable in warmer temperatures.
- Warm and comfortable for long-term use.
- Keeps your legs warm without restricting movement.
- The material is comfortable and soft against your skin.
- Keeps you warm in a wide range of temperatures.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Expensive when compared to other options.
- Castelli sizing runs small, so it may be difficult to size appropriately online.
- Limited color choices limit personalization.
- Doesn’t offer any knee protection.
The Castelli Omloop Thermal Bib Short for men is a warm, comfortable, and mobile option that is well-suited for a cyclist who is consistently in three-season weather and wants a highly-breathable bib short. Despite being expensive and running small in terms of sizing, this bib short provides breathability, comfort, and durability.