We’ve read the reviews across the web for the DAKINE Stoker 3L Bib Pant – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 17
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Color is attractive and stylish.
- Technical and functional for a day on the mountain.
- Ample storage space due to the number of pockets.
- Keeps you dry in wet weather.
- Comfortable and lightweight.
- Works very well in wet weather to protect you and stay dry.
- Fits well for slimmer body types.
- Numerous pockets for ample versatility and storage.
- Very protective and works well in the backcountry.
- Hand warmers increase warmth and weather protection during long-term use.
- The waistline prevents snow from entering, enhancing function and comfort.
- Triple-layered Gore-Tex fabric for weather protection.
- Water-resistant zippers enhance protection.
- Comfortable for all-day use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some people want more color options for personalization.
- Runs on the right side for some body shapes in the waist area.
- Not the best choice if you want a shorter and slimmer option, although it is more tailored in some places (waist area).
- Breathable, but not the most breathable option.
The Dakine Stoker 3L Bib Pant for men is a comfortable, warm, and weather-protective option that is well-suited for those who want a relaxed fit bib pant that is more tailored in the waist area. The ample pockets and storage space, versatility, and protection provided make this a bib pant that is suitable for numerous conditions and activities.