We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Fi’zi:k M3 Uomo Boa Cycling Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.3 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 11
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Easy control of the Boa closure for adjustability.
- Lightweight and comfortable while wearing so you don’t even notice them.
- Low-key and sleek styling for a minimalist look.
- High-quality construction and materials used.
- Comfortable and easy to get on and off.
- Great adjustability for customization of fit.
- Designed for cross-country riding due to the lighter-weight and stiffness.
- Combines performance functionality with a mid-range price point.
- The Boa closure system is durable and easy to use with the retention dial.
- The outer sole is comprised of carbon fiber for increased stiffness to aid in power transfer.
- The Microtex and anti-scratch leather resist wear-and-tear.
- The skid plate and rubber knobs increase the tread for when you’re off the bike.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some complaints about running out of length on the ratchet strap, limiting the functionality.
- Walking is a bit difficult and awkward in these shoes.
- Not the most inexpensive pair on the market when compared to other options.
- On the narrow side in terms of fit, so they won’t be suited for those with wider or flat feet.
- Too stiff for gaining ample traction on hard rocks or wet surfaces.
- You will need to wear heavy socks or double-layer if you wear during cold conditions.
The Fi’zi:k M3 Uomo Boa Cycling Shoe for men is a durable, powerful, and adjustable option that is well-suited for cyclists who have narrow feet and typically ride in warmer weather. Despite being slim-fitting and a bit awkward to walk in, the high-quality construction, lighter-weight, and comfort provided by this cycling shoe makes them a good option for long rides outdoors.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2, 3.