We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Showers Pass Elite 2.1 Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 96 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.7 stars
Expert Rating: 5 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 369
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The large cuffs fit over layers underneath when wearing in cold temperatures.
- The construction and materials are top-notch for a long-lasting and high-quality jacket.
- Features bright colors for additional breathability in dim lighting conditions.
- Lightweight for easy layering and wearing as a stand-alone option during warmer days.
- Breathable for use during warm days to prevent overheating.
- Features pit-zips to dump heat during endurance hot-weather rides or runs.
- Completely waterproof for use in tough weather conditions.
- Durable for long-lasting use over multiple seasons.
- Well-priced and a good value for the quality of jacket you receive.
- Breathable and well-ventilated for use during hot days.
- Uses rip-stop fabric for added durability in tough terrain.
- Features reflective trim for added visibility during dark conditions.
- Features a chest pocket with an audio port for electronic compatibility.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users wish there was a two-way zipper for added functionality.
- The back pocket can be a bit difficult to reach while on-the-go for left-handed users.
The Showers Pass Elite 2.1 Jacket for men is a high-quality, lightweight, and weatherproof jacket that is specifically designed for elite-level cyclists. With handy features, breathable material, and high-quality construction, this jacket will provide protection for multiple seasons.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2, 3, 4.