We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Machines for Freedom Endurance Bib Short – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 63
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The cut is designed for various body shapes and sizes.
- The cut and fit is high-quality and performance oriented.
- Compressive and comfortable for long rides.
- Ample chamois coverage for a functional and comfortable fit.
- The material and cut supports your abdomen during use.
- Designed for a woman’s body type for a comfortable ride.
- High-density padding for ample comfort.
- The chamois is comfortable after multiple hours in the saddle
- Cut is very flattering for all body types.
- The V-shaped panels in the hip area are slimming and flattering.
- The legs have gripper dots to keep them in place and prevent any bulge.
- The length of the shorts are functional and not too long.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The material doesn’t breath especially well on hot days.
- The sizing runs small, which some may find to be too tight.
- Some issues with the durability of the leg material not holding up.
- The fabric is not as stretchy, so it might take a little bit more effort to get the bib on and off, although they provide a compressive and comfortable fit once on.
- The material is a bit slippery, which may make it feel as if you’re moving around on the saddle.
The Machines for Freedom Endurance Bib Short for women is a flattering, comfortable, and padded option that is well-suited for those who want a fit that is both stylish and functional. Despite the sizing running small and the fabric not being especially breathable, this bib short is designed for those who want a bib short that is designed for a woman’s body.