We’ve read the reviews across the web for the MRP Ramp Control Cartridge and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 20
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The cartridge performs well to keep the fork higher while trail riding to prevent hitting against external debris.
- You can tune the volume of the air chamber to increase tolerance of small bumps and provide the rider with a good sense of the terrain.
- Able to quickly and effectively fine-tune the suspension for your needs.
- Easy to adjust on-the-go for enhanced effectiveness.
- The installation is fairly easy and simple to follow for avid bikers.
- Despite being thin, it is very durable and tough when fighting against resistance.
- The construction is more independent than cartridges that alter air spring volume, giving you complete control.
- Adjustments of the cartridge can be done easily and tool-free for added efficiency.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for long-lasting use.
- The cartridge allows for on-the-fly adjustments for total personalization.
- Simple to fit and easy to use for added functionality.
- Features increased small bump sensitivity to give you a total feel of the terrain while riding.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Be careful not to overtighten the 11m lock nut, since this can cause damage and issues with the cartridge’s internal parts.
- The installation requires a few tools and some mechanical knowledge, which beginners may not have.
- At the high end of the price spectrum when bought in tandem with another damper.
The MRP Ramp Control Cartridge is a simple-to-use, easy-to-install, and durable option that works well for trail riding and withstanding tough terrain. Despite being at the high end of the price spectrum, this cartridge combines sensitivity, functionality, and high-quality construction into one package.