We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Fabric Scoop Ultimate Saddle – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 17
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The carbon shell flexes well during movement.
- Flexible base for ample mobility.
- High-quality construction and comfortable during use.
- Smooth during shifting for an efficient ride.
- Lightweight and comfortable.
- Minimalist aesthetics for timeless style.
- Great craftsmanship to create a long-lasting product.
- Comfortable during long-term use.
- The base is made from a high-quality carbon-fiber to enhance durability.
- The rails are made of carbon-fiber for a complete, high-end product.
- The lightest option from the Fabric saddle choices.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of this saddle putting pressure on some users’ sit bones.
- More expensive than the Pro option.
The Fabric Scoop Ultimate Saddle for men is a lightweight, high-quality, and comfortable option that is well-suited for cyclists who are trying to save on weight, and don’t mind spending a little extra money. Despite being more expensive and putting some pressure on some riders sit bones, the combination of sturdiness with a lighter-weight construction makes this a long-lasting, high-end, and functional saddle for any level of cyclist.