We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Marmot KT Component 3-in-1 Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 49
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Outside of pocket is vertical to keep your phone upright for convenience.
- Pit zips for extra breathability for temperature regulation.
- Seams are taped to increase weather protection.
- The 3-in-1 construction provides ample protection against inclement weather.
- The cut provides enough room for layering underneath.
- DWR-coated outer layer for protection against light precipitation.
- Cuffs are adjustable with Velcro tabs for customization.
- Available in multiple colors for personalization.
- Waterproof and windproof for full protection.
- Breathable during hard activities to prevent overheating.
- Fleece-lined collar for extra warmth and keeping the heat inside.
- Removable hood for functionality and convenience.
- Articulated sleeves for ski-specific movement.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The pit vents are small compared to other options.
- The fit is boxy and not the most flattering cut.
The Marmot KT Component 3-in-1 Jacket for men is a functional, warm, and protective option that can be used for layering in various conditions to offer full weather protection and ample convenience. Despite small pit vents and a boxy fit, the combination of protection, durability, and mobility make this a good option for use in all seasons.