We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Nike Air Zoom Vomero 12 Running Shoe – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 91
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very durable and comfortable for long-term use.
- Colors are vibrant and stylish for a sleek look.
- Provides ample support and cushioning for a variety of foot types.
- Lightweight for easy use during long runs.
- Provides a responsive ride during use for efficiency.
- Features a thick collar lining for added comfort around the ankle.
- The tongue is padded for comfort along the top of your foot.
- The shoe uses short straps in the Flywire system to evenly distribute pressure across your foot, preventing any pressure points.
- The outsole consists of durable foam that can withstand wear.
- The foam on the outside provides a quiet and smooth ride when transitioning between various terrain.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some may feel the shoe runs a bit narrow and can pinch at the sides of your feet.
- Some users may not like the shape of the toe box for personal preference.
- Transitions are slower than previous versions of the shoe.
The Nike Air Zoom Vomero 12 Running Shoe for women is a lightweight, cushioned, and durable shoe that can be used on both the road and trails due to the construction and comfort provided. Despite some users not liking the shape of the toe-box and the shoe providing slower transitions between terrains, this running shoe is a good choice for those who want a responsive and comfortable shoe for long-term use.