We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Norvan LD GTX Trail Running Shoe – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 34
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides plenty of grip on slippery and loose trails for ample security.
- Stable for keeping your ankles supported on uneven and wobbly terrain.
- Very lightweight for comfort and easy packability.
- Quick-drying after getting wet for efficiency during multi-day use.
- The base is wide for plenty of support and security on narrow trails.
- The material is soft for all-day comfort.
- Waterproof to keep your feet dry during inclement weather.
- Works well on wet and uneven terrain due to the ample traction.
- Works especially well for long-distance running due to the lightweight material and sole construction.
- The under part of the shoe is high-grip and flexes well for ample agility on trails.
- Provides ample stability on uneven rocks and loose terrain for user security and confidence.
- The molded insert forms to your foot shape for all-day comfort.
- The EVA midsole is supportive and cushioned for all-day comfort.
- The footbox is comfortable without being loose, giving your toes enough space to prevent jamming while running downhill.
- Lightweight and fast on trails for agility and running speed.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The sizing might be slightly off, so you may need to try-on in person before buying.
- The construction is a little bit narrow, so it may not fit those with wider foot shapes.
- At the high end of the price range when compared to similar shoes.
- The light colors can get dirty quickly, showing wear-and-tear early-on during use.
The Arc’teryx Norvan LD GTX Trail Running Shoe for women is a high-grip, durable, and lightweight shoe that is especially made for trail running and long-distance days. If you are an avid trail runner who isn’t afraid to buy a high-priced and high-quality shoe, this could be a great option.