We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Triolet Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 64
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The fabric keeps the wind and rain out, for a fully wind and water-protective layer.
- The cut is flattering and trim without being restricting, keeping the functionality.
- The two chest pockets provide quick and accessible storage.
- The zipper pulls are easy to use with gloves on for functionality.
- Hood is helmet-compatible, but also works well without wearing one.
- Provides ample breathability during activities.
- You can zip up the jacket all the way to protect and keep your neck warm.
- Durability means it can withstand wear-and-tear over multiple seasons.
- Pit zips help add extra ventilation for temperature regulation.
- The high-quality construction and materials are well-worth the high price.
- Lightweight and comfortable for all-day use.
- The hood visor remains stiff during use for weather protection.
- 3-layer construction for warmth and full waterproofing.
- Remains breathable despite having multiple layers.
- Utilizes Gore-Tex for complete weather-proofing abilities in tough conditions.
- Stylish enough to be worn around town and on the mountain.
- Waterproof zippers aid in the complete weather protection.
- The hood is plenty big to fit over a helmet, and is easy to adjust with the volume adjusted tab while wearing gloves.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not the lightest option on the market.
- Some reports of rain getting into the outer fabric if you are in heavy precipitation.
- Despite being a good price for the value you receive, it’s not the cheapest option on the market.
- No powder skirt for extra functionality.
- No zipper on the inside pocket for extra security.
The Patagonia Triolet Jacket for men is a comfortable, weatherproof, and breathable layering option that is well-suited for a variety of conditions. Despite not having a powder skirt or inside zipper on the pocket, this jacket combines durable construction with a breathable material. If you’re looking for a highly-protective, long-lasting, and ventilated option for intense weather, then check out this jacket by Patagonia.