We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Sidi Genius Fit Cycling Shoe – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 13
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Able to fit a variety of foot shapes for efficiency.
- The straps and closure provide a secure fit and are comfortable on your foot.
- The closure system is snug and comes with a replaceable heel pad for functionality.
- The buckles and other hardware are replaceable.
- Comes in at just 568 grams for a lightweight shoe.
- The microfiber upper has cooling mesh panels for extra ventilation and breathability.
- The ratchet closure buckle provides ample retention qualities and adjustability properties.
- The padded tongue eliminates pressure points against your skin.
- The carbon composite sole provides ample power transfer for efficiency.
- The microfiber upper resists abrasions and scratches for durability.
- The security straps let you adjust the fit and tightness while you ride for easy functionality.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users complain of a tongue that cuts into your skin if you don’t know how to properly cut the tongue on your own.
- Not the cheapest option on the market when compared to similar shoes.
The Sidi Genius Fit Cycling Shoe for women is an adjustable, secure, and breathable option that is well-suited for those who want a shoe for ample power transfer and resisting abrasions. Despite some contradicting reports on the comfort and feel of the tongue on the user’s ankles, this shoe is highly-adjustable for a variety of foot shapes. For cyclists who want a versatile and breathable shoe, this is a reliable and trustworthy choice.