We’ve read the reviews across the web for the ENVE Road Handlebar and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 32
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight and a great finish.
- The short-reach design makes it easy to comfortably reach the handlebars.
- Consists of bar tape encasing the end-cap design for functionality.
- Absorbs vibrations from the road to promote a smooth ride.
- Aids in organizing cables for a cleaner look and design.
- Features new low-profile black logos for style.
- The curve of the drop is consistent, and makes it easier for the cyclist to reach the levers.
- The integrated end-caps make it easier to start a bar wrap.
- The slight rise on the tops aid in providing more comfort.
- The tops are oval-shaped, so you can easily rest your palms on the handlebar while using.
- Easy to run a cable through the handlebars, with the routing on the front and back of the tops.
- Provides ample stiffness and comfort, combining both qualities into one product.
- Able to easily move your hands from the hoods to the drops quickly and efficiently.
- Compatible with Shimano’s bar end junction boxes, providing versatility and functionality.
- The newest version is designed for internal wiring, enhancing the efficiency of this handlebar.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The bar could use tick marks on the mounts to help you more easily adjust the angle of the bar so that the shifters are in the same position.
- Expensive, but worth the price.
- Lack of adjustment marks in the area for the brake levers.
The ENVE Road Handlebar is a lightweight, comfortable, and functional product that makes it easy to rest your hands on the bar, easier to start a bar wrap, and easier to run cables, showing the overall functionality and efficiency of this handlebar. The consistently high reviews and consistent curve of the bar make for a high-level product that is suitable for any level of cyclist.